- Calzarossa, Maria Carla; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Massari, Luisa; Petcu, Dana; Tabash, Mo'min; Tessera, Daniele. Workloads in the Clouds, in L. Fiondella, A. Puliafito, "Principles of Performance and Reliability Modeling and Evaluation", Springer Series in Reliability Engineering, Springer, 2016, Pages 525-550. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-30599-8_20
- Calzarossa, Maria Carla; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Tessera, Daniele. A methodological framework for cloud resource provisioning and scheduling of data parallel applications under uncertainty. Future Generation Computer Systems, in press. DOI: 10.1016/j.future.2018.10.037. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2018.10.037
- Castelletti, Federico; Consonni, Guido; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Peluso, Stefano. Learning Markov Equivalence Classes of Directed Acyclic Graphs: An Objective Bayes Approach. Bayesian Analysis, Volume 13, Number 4 (2018), 1235-1260. DOI: 10.1214/18-BA1101. https://projecteuclid.org/euclid.ba/1521079250
- De Martini, Daniele; Benetti, Guido; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Facchinetti, Tullio. Adaptive Real-Time Scheduling of Cyber-Physical Energy Systems ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, 1, 4, Article 20 (September 2017), 25 pages. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3047412
- Della Vedova, Marco L.; Tessera, Daniele; Calzarossa, Maria Carla; Weinman, Joe. The Economics of Cloud Parallelism under Uncertainty, IEEE Cloud Computing, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 16-22, Nov.-Dec. 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/MCC.2016.137
- Benetti, Guido; Caprino, Davide; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Facchinetti, Tullio. Electric load management approaches for peak load reduction: A systematic literature review and state of the art, Sustainable Cities and Society, Volume 20, January 2016, Pages 124–141, Available online 16 May 2015, ISSN 2210-6707, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scs.2015.05.002.
- Caprino, Davide; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Facchinetti, Tullio. Peak shaving through real-time scheduling of household appliances, Energy and Buildings, Volume 75, June 2014, Pages 133-148, ISSN 0378-7788, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2014.02.013.
- Rubagotti, Matteo; Della Vedova, Marco L.; Ferrara, Antonella. Time-optimal sliding mode control of a mobile robot in a dynamic environment, Control Theory Applications, IET, 5(16):1916-1924, 3 2011. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-cta.2010.0678
- Facchinetti, Tullio; Della Vedova, Marco L. Real-Time Modeling for Direct Load Control in Cyber-Physical Power Systems, Industrial Informatics, IEEE Transactions on, 7(4):689-698, nov. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2011.2166787
Refereed Conference Proceedings
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Eugenio Tacchini, Stefano Moret, Gabriele Ballarin, Massimo Di Pierro and Luca de Alfaro, "Automatic Online Fake News Detection Combining Content and Social Signals", in 22nd FRUCT Conference, May 2018, Jyvaskyla, Finland. DOI: 10.23919/FRUCT.2018.8468301 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8468301
- Eugenio Tacchini, Gabriele Ballarin, Marco L. Della Vedova, Stefano Moret and Luca De Alfaro, "Some Like it Hoax: Automated Fake News Detection in Social Networks", in SoGood workshop at the ECML/PKDD Conference, Sept. 2017, Skopje, Macedonia, CEUR Workshop Proceedings, Volume 1960, 2017. ISSN: 16130073. http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1960/paper2.pdf
- Daniele De Martini, Guido Benetti, Filippo Cipolla, Davide Caprino, Marco L. Della Vedova and Tullio Facchinetti, "Peak load optimization through 2-dimensional packing and multi-processor real-time scheduling
", in Proceedings of the Computing Frontiers Conference, ACM, May 2017, Siena, Italy, pp. 275-278. https://doi.org/10.1145/3075564.3075587 ***BEST SHORT PAPER AWARD***
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Daniele Tessera, Maria Carla Calzarossa, “Probabilistic Provisioning and Scheduling in Uncertain Cloud Environments”, in 2016 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communication (ISCC), June 2016, Messina, Italy, pp. 797-803. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ISCC.2016.7543834
- Davide Caprino, Marco L. Della Vedova, Tullio Facchinetti, “Applying limited-preemptive scheduling to peak load reduction in smart buildings”, in Proceedings of 20th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA) , September 2015, Luxembourg. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ETFA.2015.7301454
- Tullio Facchinetti, Guido Benetti, Marco L. Della Vedova, “Modeling and real-time control of an industrial air multi-compressor system”, Industrial Embedded Systems (SIES), 2014 9th IEEE International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.67,76, 18-20 June 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SIES.2014.6871189
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Tullio Facchinetti, “Real-Time Scheduling for Peak Load Reduction in a Large Set of HVAC Loads”, in Proceedings of ENERGY 2013, The Third International Conference on Smart Grids, Green Communications and IT Energy-aware Technologies, 161-166, March 2013, Lisbon, Portugal. https://goo.gl/JH3ooQ ***BEST PAPER AWARD***
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Tullio Facchinetti, “Feedback Scheduling of Real-Time Physical Systems with Integrator Dynamics”, in Proceedings of 17th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), September 2012, Krakow, Poland. https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ETFA.2012.6489581
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Tullio Facchinetti, “Real-Time scheduling for industrial load management”, in Proceeding of the 2nd ENERGYCON Conference & Exhibition, September 2012, Firenze, Italy. https://dx.doi.org/10.1109/EnergyCon.2012.6348243
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Matteo Rubagotti, Tullio Facchinetti, Antonella Ferrara, “Platooning control of autonomous nonholonomic mobile robots in a human-robot coexisting environment”, in 2012 American Control Conference, June 2012, Montreal, Canada. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACC.2012.6314938
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Ettore Di Palma, Tullio Facchinetti, “Electric Loads as Real-time tasks: an application of Real-Time Physical Systems”, in Proceedings of First IEEE Workshop on Design, Modeling and Evaluation of Cyber Physical Systems, Held in conjunction with The 17th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMCC), July 2011, Istanbul, Turkey. https://doi.org/10.1109/IWCMC.2011.5982697
- Thiago Barroero, Gianmario Motta and Marco L. Della Vedova, “How to right size customer care? An approach for modeling sustainable Service Level Agreements”, in Proceedings of 20th Annual Frontiers in Service Conference, July 2011, Columbus, USA.
- Thiago Barroero, Gianmario Motta and Marco L. Della Vedova, “Right Sizing Customer Care. An approach for sustainable Service Level Agreements”, in Proceedings of 2011 International Joint Conference of Service Sciences (IJCSS), May 2011, Taipei, China. https://doi.org/10.1109/IJCSS.2011.16
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Michele Ruggeri, Tullio Facchinetti, “On Real-Time Physical Systems”, in Proceeding of 18th International Conference on Real-Time and Network Systems (RTNS) 2010, November 2010, Toulouse, France. https://hal.inria.fr/RTNS2010/hal-00544477
- Tullio Facchinetti, Marco L. Della Vedova, “Real-Time Modeling and Control of a Cyber-Physical Energy System”, in Proceedings of First International Workshop on Energy Aware Design and Analysis of Cyber Physical Systems (WEA-CPS) 2010, April 2010, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Tullio Facchinetti, Antonella Ferrara and Alessandro Martinelli, “Real-time platooning of mobile robots: design and implementation”, in Proceedings of 14th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA), September 2009, Palma de Mallorca, Spain. https://doi.org/10.1109/ETFA.2009.5347246
- Marco L. Della Vedova, Tullio Facchinetti, Antonella Ferrara and Alessandro Martinelli, “Visual interaction for real-time navigation of autonomous mobile robots”, in Proceedings of Cyberworlds 2009, September 2009, Bradford, UK. https://doi.org/10.1109/CW.2009.24
- Eugenio Tacchini, Gabriele Ballarin, Marco L. Della Vedova, Stefano Moret and Luca De Alfaro, "Some Like it Hoax: identificazione automatica di fake news sui social network", in CICAP Fest, Sept. 2017, Cesena, Italy.